choroidal atrophy examination and diagnosis of choroidal atrophy
- Nursing Care Of Runner choroidal Atrophy-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Prevent Runner choroidal Atrophy And Nursing Measures Of Runner choroidal Atrophy
Common examination of runner choroidal atrophy
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- Fundus fluorescein angiographyEyeDepartment of Ophthalmic Surgery and Health CareFundus fluorescent blood vessels...
The choroid and retina of the lesions were separated, and there were obvious edema, and the tissue thickening could reach 5 times of the normal tissue thickness. There are tissue necrosis in choroid, optic ganglion cell layer and nerve fiber layer. There are hemorrhage and organized granuloma in the outer layer and external membrane of retina.
2. Fundus fluorescein angiography
When the lesions were active in the early stage, the lesions in arterial stage showed weak fluorescence. This is due to tissue edema obscuration, or slow filling or non-filling of choroidal capillaries. However, the edge part of weak fluorescence shows strong fluorescence. In the late stage of angiography, the lesion area was stained and showed strong fluorescence. The optic disc capillaries were dilated with fluorescence leakage and retinal veins were filled. The pipe wall is thickened and leaked. In the scar phase of the lesion, due to the disappearance of choroidal capillaries and RPE in the lesion area, scar tissue under retina was blocked, and irregular fluorescent dark areas appeared, but the development of choroidal large vessels and surrounding choroidal capillaries was normal, which was due to the diffusion from normal choroidal capillaries near the edge to scar area. In the late stage of angiography, the tissues in the lesion area were stained and showed uniform strong fluorescence.
3. Indocyanine green angiography
In the acute phase of this disease, the angiography showed obvious persistent weak fluorescence in each stage, and the lesions in the late stage had sharp and clear edges. In some cases, focal strong fluorescence areas can be seen outside the active inflammatory area. In the subacute stage, the large and middle choroidal vessels can be seen in the lesion, while the choroidal capillaries and smaller choroidal vessels are continuously filled with delayed or no perfusion. In the late stage, the common staining and strong fluorescence can be seen in the lesion area. In the chronic phase, due to the occurrence of old RPE and choroidal capillary atrophy after inflammation, the choroidal filling was delayed or not filled by angiography in the early filling stage. With the loss of RPE and inner choroid, weak fluorescence can be seen. When choroidal neovascularization exists, strong fluorescence of neovascularization can be seen.
- Complications Of Runner choroidal Atrophy, What Disease Can Runner choroidal Atrophy Cause
- Symptoms Of choroidal Atrophy, Early Symptoms And Signs Of choroidal Atrophy
- The Diet Of Sex choroidal Atrophy, Dietotherapy, What Good Does Sex choroidal Atrophy Eat
- What Are The Causes Of Runner choroidal Atrophy And What Are The Causes Of Runner choroidal Atrophy
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Runner choroidal Atrophy-runner choroidal Atrophy Is Easy To Confuse Diseases