chikungunya check, Chikungunya diagnosis
- Chikungunya Fever Introduction-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Chikungunya Treatment Method, What To Do With Chikungunya, Chikungunya Medication
Common examinations for chikungunya fever
- Inspection Name Inspection Site Inspection Department Inspection Function
- Cerebrospinal fluid examination-chemical examination-protein examination craniocerebral blood vessel blood cerebrospinal fluid protein...
- The major biochemical examination of the Department of Blood and Vascular Medicine and the Health Department of the University of Biochemical Examination...
The WBC counts are mostly normal, and a small number of patients have a decrease in the total number of WBCs and lymphocytes, and a slight decrease in platelets.
2. Biochemical inspection
Some patients have elevated serum ALT, AST, and creatine kinase (CK).
3. Cerebrospinal fluid examination
Cerebrospinal fluid examination in patients with meningoencephalitis is consistent with changes in viral encephalitis.
4. RT-PCR detection
Viral RNA in the blood.
- How To Prevent chikungunya Fever, Nursing Measures For chikungunya Fever
- Causes Of Chikungunya, What Are The Causes Of Chikungunya
- Chikungunya Fever Nursing-Nursing Precautions-Diet Taboo
- Chikungunya Diet, Diet, What To Eat For Chikungunya
- Complications Of Chikungunya, What Diseases Can Chikungunya Cause?