the cause of uterine contraction is too strong, what are the reasons for uterine contraction is too strong
- Nursing Care Of Uterine Contraction-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate hypercontraction Of uterus-hypercontraction Of uterus Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
Etiology of excessive uterine contraction
1. Normal coordination. The rhythm, symmetry and polarity of uterine contraction are normal, only the uterine contraction force is too strong and frequent, the birth canal has no resistance, the cervix is opened quickly in a short time, and the delivery ends in a short time.
2. External factors. Obstruction after labor, improper application of oxytocin, or infiltration of placental abruption blood into myometrium can lead to tonic spastic contraction of myometrium. Or there are signs of threatened uterine rupture such as pathological contraction ring and hematuria.
3. Mental stress and excessive fatigue cause a muscle in the uterine wall to show spastic uncoordinated contraction.
4. Uterine spastic stenosis ring caused by improper application of uterine contraction agent or rough obstetric treatment does not rise with uterine contraction, which is different from pathological contraction ring.
- How To Prevent Excessive Uterine Contraction And Nursing Measures Of Excessive Uterine Contraction
- Overcontraction Of uterus-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Symptoms, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Uterine Hypercontraction
- Ultrasonic Examination Of uterus; Ultrasonic Diagnosis Of uterus
- Uterine Contraction Excessively Strong Treatment Method, Uterine Contraction Excessively Strong How To Do, Uterine Contraction Excessively Strong Medication