the cause of malignant meningioma, what are the causes of malignant meningioma
- Introduction To Malignant Meningioma-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- malignant Meningiomas Examination, Diagnosis Of malignant Meningiomas
Causes of Malignant Meningioma
Causes of Malignant Meningioma Disease
1. Causes of disease:
No relevant information.
1. Malignant meningioma grows fast, and the tumor invades into the surrounding brain, causing glial hyperplasia in the surrounding brain tissue. With repeated surgical resections, the tumor gradually becomes malignant and can eventually become meningiosarcoma. Among them, hemangioblastoma in benign meningioma most often undergoes malignant transformation.
2. The World Health Organization (WHO) divides meningiomas into 4 grades according to histopathological characteristics, among which grade 3 is malignant meningioma and grade 4 is sarcoma. The classification is based on 6 criteria: increased cell number, loss of structure, nuclear pleomorphism, mitotic index, local necrosis, and invasion of brain tissue. In addition to brain invasion, each of these 6 criteria is divided into 4 levels, namely 0 to 3, with brain invasion being 1 point and non-invasion being 0 points. A total score of 7 to 11 is grade 3 malignant meningioma, and >11 is grade 4 sarcoma. It is also believed that meningiosarcoma is not a meningioma. The pathological characteristics of malignant meningiomas are increased cell number, decreased cell structure, pleomorphic nucleus and mitosis, and extensive necrosis in the tumor.
3. Malignant meningiomas can occur extracranial metastases, mainly to the lung (accounting for 35%), musculoskeletal system (17.5%), liver and lymphatic system. The transfer may be related to the surgical operation. In addition, tumor invading the venous sinuses, skull, and scalp may also be the cause of metastasis. In addition, malignant meningioma can also be spread and planted through cerebrospinal fluid. Some people believe that the metastasis of malignant meningiomas accounts for at least 1/1000 of meningiomas.
- Complications Of malignant Meningiomas, What Diseases Will malignant Meningiomas Cause?
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate malignant Meningioma-malignant Meningioma Is Easy To Confuse The Disease
- How To Prevent malignant Meningioma, Nursing Measures For malignant Meningioma
- malignant Meningioma Diet, Diet, What To Eat For malignant Meningioma
- Nursing Care Of malignant Meningioma-nursing Precautions-diet Taboo