tea caterpillar dermatitis treatment method, tea caterpillar dermatitis how to do, tea caterpillar dermatitis medication
- What Are The Causes Of tea Caterpillar dermatitis And tea Caterpillar dermatitis
- tea Caterpillar dermatitis Diet, Dietotherapy, tea Caterpillar dermatitis Eat What Good
Visiting department: dermatology treatment cost: about (300-500 yuan) in the top three hospitals in the city. Cure rate: treatment method: drug treatmentGeneral treatment of tea caterpillar dermatitis
Can use transparent adhesive tape or adhesive tape to stick the poisonous hair on the rash repeatedly. Topically apply 1% mint or phenol calamine lotion. Patients with generalized rash or severe itching should be given oral antihistamines or traditional Chinese medicines for clearing away heat and toxic materials, and glucocorticoids should be systematically applied when necessary. To prevent tea caterpillar dermatitis, measures such as removing eggs and spraying pesticides can be taken. When working in the environment with tea caterpillars, personal protection should be paid attention to, and long-sleeved clothes, goggles and masks should be worn.
Treatment of tea caterpillar dermatitis based on syndrome differentiation
External application: The principle of local treatment is to remove poisonous hair, relieve pain, diminish inflammation and avoid scratching. Chinese medicine plaster or adhesive tape and transparent adhesive paper can be used to stick the affected part to remove poisonous hair, and then various anti-inflammatory and antipruritic agents, such as camphor, carbolic acid calamine lotion, fresh purslane tamping or fresh aloe (agave) dipped with realgar powder, etc. Those with severe itching can be given antihistamines. You can also take Chinese medicine Qingre Chushi Decoction orally.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of tea Caterpillar dermatitis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate tea Caterpillar dermatitis-tea Caterpillar dermatitis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent tea Caterpillar dermatitis And Nursing Measures Of tea Caterpillar dermatitis
- Nursing Care Of tea Caterpillar dermatitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of tea Caterpillar dermatitis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of tea Caterpillar dermatitis