burn shock diet, diet, what to eat for burn shock
- burn shock Examination, burn shock Diagnosis
- How To Prevent burn shock, Nursing Measures For burn shock
Principles of Burn Shock Diet
1. In severe burns, the patient lost a lot of body fluid within 72 hours, and the patient was thirsty. At this time, the patient's drinking water should be restricted to prevent the stomach from dilating the stomach and affecting the gastric function. If the patient is hungry and has appetite, giving a small amount of rice soup and soybean juice can satisfy the patient's dietary needs, neutralize stomach acid, and regulate the patient's mood through diet.
2. When it is determined that the patient's gastrointestinal function is normal, encourage the consumption of more high-protein, high-vitamin, easy-to-digest, less irritating foods, and more fruits and vegetable juices. Respect the patient’s eating habits, and do not force a proportional diet on the basis of not affecting food diversification. Eat small and frequent meals, and it is advisable to eat too much at one time, so as not to affect digestion and absorption.
3. Eat more foods rich in vitamins A, C, and B, foods that are suitable for diuresis, clearing away heat, and easy to digest and absorb. Fresh melon juice: watermelon juice, pear juice, etc.; jujube, millet porridge, honey water, vegetable soup, tomato juice, red beans, milk, soy products, mung bean soup, etc.
2. What foods are best not to eat for burns?
1. Suspect gastrointestinal bleeding, uncorrected shock, or severe gastrointestinal reactions.
2. Avoid burning spicy, greasy, hot foods, long-fiber foods, flatulence foods, tobacco and alcohol.
3. Leeks, garlic sprouts, celery, spinach, bamboo shoots, oranges, cherries, lychees, mutton, pork head, chili, spicy oil, mustard, fennel, onions, strong tea, etc.
- Introduction To Burn Shock-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Causes Of burn shock, What Are The Causes Of burn shock
- Complications Of burn shock, What Diseases Will burn shock Cause?
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate burn shock-burn shock Is Easy To Confuse Disease
- The Treatment Of burn shock, What To Do With burn shock, Medication For burn shock