benign intracranial hypertension diet, dietotherapy, benign intracranial hypertension to eat what is good
- Symptoms Of benign Intracranial hypertension, Early Symptoms And Signs Of benign Intracranial hypertension
- Examination And Diagnosis Of benign Intracranial hypertension
Diet should be avoided for benign intracranial hypertension
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat food that reduces intracranial pressure; 2 It is advisable to eat dietary fiber food; 3 It is advisable to eat food to enhance immunity.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- KelpKelp is a food containing a large amount of mannitol, which can dehydrate and reduce intracranial pressure, and is beneficial to the recovery of patients.200-300g per day is advisable.
- Wax gourdWinter melon is a dietary fiber food, which is easily absorbed by intestinal tract, promotes appetite and is beneficial to the recovery of patients.200-300g per day is advisable.
- MilkMilk is rich in a large number of high-quality protein nutrients and various mineral elements, which can enhance human immunity and disease resistance, and is beneficial to the recovery of patients.300-500 ml per day is advisable, and hot drinks are preferred.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- BaconBacon is pickled by pork and edible salt, which contains a lot of salt, which easily leads to water and sodium storage and intracranial pressure increase, which is not conducive to the recovery of patients.It is advisable to eat low-salt food.
- PepperPepper is a food with great irritation, which is easy to stimulate and lead to neurovascular edema and increase intracranial pressure, which is not conducive to the recovery of patients.Eat light food.
- OnionOnion is a kind of food which is easy to produce gas, which leads to abdominal flatulence and slow intestinal peristalsis, which is not conducive to the recovery of patients.It is advisable to eat food that does not produce gas.
Dietary health care for benign intracranial hypertension
1, benign intracranial hypertension syndrome eat what food is good for the body?
Eat more high-fiber foods such as vegetables and fruits, and eat more high-protein foods such as soybeans and milk
The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details
- Introduction To Benign Intracranial Hypertension-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Complications Of benign Intracranial hypertension, What Disease Can benign Intracranial hypertension Cause
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate benign Intracranial hypertension-benign Intracranial hypertension Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent benign Intracranial hypertension And Nursing Measures Of benign Intracranial hypertension
- Treatment Of benign Intracranial hypertension, How To Do benign Intracranial hypertension, And Medication For benign Intracranial hypertension