benign fibrous histiocytoma diet, diet, what to eat for benign fibrous histiocytoma
- Nursing Care Of benign Fibrous Histiocytoma-nursing Precautions-diet Taboo
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate benign Fibrous Histiocytoma-benign Fibrous Histiocytoma Is Easy To Confuse The Disease
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat foods rich in protein; 2. It is advisable to eat foods with cold characteristics; 3. It is advisable to eat foods that improve immunity.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Milk vetch is a wild vegetable, which has the effect of increasing the body's immunity and can promote tumor shrinkage to a certain extent. 250g fried food.
- Zheergen has the effect of increasing immunity, and has a strong antiviral effect, and has a good immune effect on tumors caused by viral causes. 150g fried food.
- Colostrum is rich in immunoglobulins, which can improve the body's immune function. 250ml, eat directly.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Sauerkraut is rich in nitrite, which can induce the formation of other tumors. Eat more fresh vegetables.
- Liquor has a high alcohol concentration and is highly irritating, which is not conducive to the recovery of tumorous diseases. On the contrary, it can weaken the body's immunity and cause the spread of tumors. Eat more non-alcoholic fresh juices.
- Roast duck is a hot and dry food, and it is not easy to digest, and this product is a pickled food with a certain content of nitrite. Eat fresh stewed duck
(1) Supply protein foods that are easy to digest and absorb, such as milk, eggs, fish, soy products, etc., which can improve the body's anti-cancer ability. Among them, milk and eggs can improve protein disorder after radiotherapy.
(2) Eat appropriate amount of carbohydrates to add calories. Patients undergoing high-dose radiotherapy can destroy their carbohydrate metabolism, drastically decrease glycogen, increase lactic acid in the blood, and can no longer use it; and the lack of insulin function is aggravated. Therefore, the effect of supplementing glucose is better. In addition, it is advisable to eat more sugar-rich foods such as honey, rice, noodles, and potatoes to supplement calories.
(3) Eat more foods with anti-cancer effects, such as turtles, mushrooms, black fungus, garlic, seaweed, mustard greens and royal jelly.
(4) Vitamin A and C can prevent the malignant transformation and spread of cells and increase the stability of epithelial cells. Vitamin C can also prevent the general symptoms of radiation damage and increase the level of white blood cells; vitamin E can promote cell division and delay cell senescence; vitamin B1 can promote the appetite of patients and reduce the symptoms caused by radiotherapy. Therefore, you should eat more foods rich in the above-mentioned vitamins, such as fresh vegetables, fruits, sesame oil, cereals, beans, and animal offal.
(5) Patients undergoing radiotherapy and chemotherapy are generally not advised to eat cold food or cold drinks, because radiotherapy and chemotherapy itself easily damage the qi of the spleen and stomach in Zhongjiao, and Chinese medicine believes that cold, especially freezing (food in the refrigerator), is also easy to damage the gas, such as clinical Patients who do have symptoms of yin deficiency, dryness and heat (more common in radiotherapy patients) can be treated with Chinese medicine soup such as wolfberry, Huaishan, Taizi, Ophiopogon, Schisandra, Adenophora, and Polygonatum odoratum.
(6) Diversify diet, pay attention to color, aroma, taste, shape, and promote the appetite of patients; cooking food should be steamed, boiled, stewed, avoid indigestible food, and forbid drinking.
(7) Those who have difficulty in chewing, swallowing, digestion and absorption and lack of special nutrients after tumor surgery in various parts can be given different diets and supplement the lack of nutrients according to the situation. If necessary, give a diet of compound nutrients to enhance the patient's resistance. .
- benign Fibrous Histiocytoma Examination, Diagnosis Of benign Fibrous Histiocytoma
- benign Fibrous Histiocytoma Introduction-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Complications Of benign Fibrous Histiocytoma, What Diseases Will benign Fibrous Histiocytoma Cause?
- How To Prevent benign Fibrous Histiocytoma, Nursing Measures For benign Fibrous Histiocytoma
- Symptoms Of benign Fibrous Histiocytoma, Early Symptoms And Signs Of benign Fibrous Histiocytoma