bacterial synergistic gangrene examination, bacterial synergistic gangrene diagnosis
- Nursing Care Of bacterial Synergistic Gangrene-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Prevent bacterial Synergistic Gangrene And Nursing Measures Of bacterial Synergistic Gangrene
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- Bacteriological examinationWhole bodyDepartment of Skin CareBacteriological test for...
- General photographic examinationWhole body--Photographs can observe...
- Bacterial culture of blood and bone marrowBlood vessel bone marrowDepartment of PathologyBlood and bone marrow thin...
(1) Increased white blood cell count.
(2) The leukocyte classification count increased.
2. Bacteriological examination
(1) Smear examination: Take secretions or serous fluid around the skin edge for Gram staining, which is beneficial to identify bacterial types.
(2) Bacterial culture and drug sensitivity test: Take the secretion or serous fluid of the lesion for culture and carry out drug sensitivity test, which has a guiding role in clinical diagnosis and treatment.
X-ray film: There is air shadow in local soft tissue, which is helpful to distinguish from Pronicobacter infection.
- bacterial Synergistic Gangrene Diet, Dietotherapy, bacterial Synergistic Gangrene Eat What Is Good
- Complications Of bacterial Synergistic Gangrene, What Disease Can bacterial Synergistic Gangrene Cause
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate bacterial Synergistic Gangrene-bacterial Synergistic Gangrene Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Introduction To bacterial Synergistic Gangrene-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Symptoms Of bacterial Synergistic Gangrene, Early Symptoms And Signs Of bacterial Synergistic Gangrene