babesiosis Diet, Dietotherapy, Babesiosis Eat What Good
- How To Prevent Babesiasis And Nursing Measures Of Babesiasis
- Symptoms Of Babesiasis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Babesiasis
Babesiosis diet should not be avoided
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat sour food; 2. Eat foods that promote gastrointestinal emptying; 3. Eat food that moistens intestines.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- HoneyIt has good nourishing function and certain anthelmintic effect, which can moisten intestines and relieve constipation and promote the excretion of eggs in gastrointestinal tract.25g is mixed with boiling water and eaten.
- Zizyphus jujubaAcidic food has a good anthelmintic effect on parasite eggs and parasites themselves, and can reduce the development of eggs into adults.About 50g per day. 5-10 dried dates can be soaked in water.
- Black plumIt belongs to the food with heavy sour taste and has good deworming effect. You can also eat Wumei Pills from ready-for-use traditional Chinese medicine.5-10 pieces of this product can be taken. Drinking water can be eaten after boiling water cannon.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- PotatoIt is rich in starch and has obvious viscosity, which can inhibit the peristalsis of gastrointestinal tract and reduce the speed of emptying gastrointestinal tract.It is advisable to eat non-sticky food, such as yam.
- TaroIt also has certain viscosity, and the starch content is very high, which can produce a large amount of gas in the intestinal tract and induce abdominal distension and abdominal pain.It is advisable to eat non-sticky yam or cherries.
- Sweet potatoRich in sugar, it is very easy to produce gas in the intestinal tract, which can affect the emptying of the intestinal tract and increase the nutrition supply of parasites.It is advisable to eat radish. Cold in nature and taste, it has anthelmintic effect.
First, the diet prescription
1 pig blood porridge
Ingredients: 100g of pig blood, 250g of spinach and 50g of japonica rice.
Production method: Take pig blood, put it into boiling water, cook it for a while, fish it out and cut it into small pieces; Wash fresh spinach, blanch it in boiling water for 3 minutes, remove it and cut it into small pieces; Put pig blood clots, spinach and japonica rice into a pot, add proper amount of clear water to cook porridge, and add proper amount of salt, monosodium glutamate, onion and ginger to taste after porridge is cooked.
Efficacy: It should be taken warmly for breakfast and dinner. It has the effects of moistening lung, nourishing blood, relieving vexation and dryness, and is suitable for anemia, hemorrhoids, hematochezia, senile constipation, etc.
2 Jujube Fungus Soup
Materials: 30 red dates and 25 grams of black fungus.
Production method: firstly, pick the black fungus, soak it in cold water, clean it, tear it into small flowers, put it in a casserole, add proper amount of water, boil it over high fire, and stew it over low fire for 30 minutes. When the black fungus is ripe and rotten, add red dates and brown sugar, simmer it until it boils, and the brown sugar is completely dissolved.
Efficacy: Enriching blood and nourishing blood. It is mainly used for treating anemia of blood deficiency type, pale or sallow complexion, pale lips and nails, weakness, palpitation, insomnia and dizziness.
3 Fried pork liver with leek
Ingredients: Pork liver 100g, leek 50g, onion 80g, salad oil 1 tablespoon.
Production method: Wash the blood of pork liver, cut it into 5 mm slices, cook it in a pot until it is 70% ripe, then stir-fry it with fresh leeks and onions, and adjust the taste.
Efficacy: Benefiting blood and liver, improving eyesight, suitable for blood deficiency, chlorosis, anemia, chronic hepatitis, etc.
4 Scrambled eggs with shredded mutton
Ingredients: 100g mutton, 2 eggs and proper seasoning.
Production method: Add oil to a wok, stir-fry ginger and onion, add shredded mutton and stir-fry until it is 90% ripe, add egg white, stir-fry in the same direction, serve on a plate, and serve with meals.
Efficacy: Nourishing yin and blood. It is mainly used for treating anemia of blood deficiency type, sallow complexion, pale lips and nails, dizziness and fatigue.
5 eggs in salt water
Ingredients: 2 eggs.
Production method: Break up eggs, boil them in water, add a small amount of salt, and cook them. Take it twice a day.
Efficacy: Iron supplementation has curative effect on iron deficiency anemia.
6 Qiguo Beef Bone Soup
Ingredients: 250g of raw beef bones, 15g of medlar, 30g of black beans and 10 jujubes.
Production method: Add proper amount of water to the above materials, cook them well, season them and take them. Eat once a day on an empty stomach for 30 days.
Efficacy: Invigorating qi and blood, benefiting liver and kidney. It is mainly used for anemia of deficiency of qi and blood, postpartum excessive blood loss, pale face and lips, dizziness, fatigue, soreness of waist and knees, night sweat and fever in the afternoon.
7 Almond Apple Tofu Soup
Ingredients: 3 tofu, 24 almonds, 1 apple, 4 mushrooms, a little salt, vegetable oil, white sugar and monosodium glutamate, and a proper amount of starch.
Production method: Cut tofu into small pieces, soak it in water, and fish it out. Wash mushrooms, chop them up, stir them into paste and boil tofu, add salt and white sugar, and mix the sauce with starch to make tofu soup. Soak almonds in warm water and peel them; Wash apples, peel them, cut them into granules, and stir them together. After the tofu soup is cooled, add almond apple paste and monosodium glutamate and stir well to make almond apple tofu soup.
Efficacy: This soup is rich in protein and iron, which can prevent anemia. Regular eating can also improve human immunity.
8 Angelica mutton soup
Ingredients: Angelica sinensis 30g, ginger 50g and mutton 150g.
Production method: Wash mutton and ginger respectively, slice them, put them into a pot with Angelica sinensis, add 2 bowls of water, and decoct for 30 minutes. Add salt and seasoning a little.
Efficacy: Invigorating qi and blood, dispelling cold and relieving pain. It is suitable for fever, spontaneous sweating and limb soreness caused by postpartum deficiency of qi and blood.
9 Spinach and Egg Soup
Ingredients: 60 grams of spinach, 2 eggs, shredded ginger and less saltXu.
Production method: Wash spinach, cut it into sections, boil it in boiling water, add shredded ginger and salt after boiling the water, and add eggs before boiling.
Efficacy: Enriching blood and invigorating spleen. It is mainly used for treating anemia of blood deficiency type, sallow complexion, dizziness, pale lips and nails, fatigue, pale tongue and thin pulse.
10 black duck blood
Material: 1 duck.
Production method: Take duck blood, add proper amount of water and salt, and steam in water. Add 30 ml of Shouwu wine (yellow wine can also be used), and then steam it slightly before taking it. L dose daily, taken on an empty stomach, 5 days as a course of treatment.
Efficacy: Enriching blood and nourishing blood. It is mainly used for treating anemia of blood deficiency type, pale or sallow complexion, dizziness, palpitation and insomnia, pale lips and nails, pale tongue and weak pulse.
- Babesiasis Introduction-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Babesiasis Complication, Babesiasis Can Cause What Disease
- Babesiasis Examination, Babesiasis Diagnosis
- Babesiasis Treatment, Babesiasis How To Do, Babesiasis Medication
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Babesiasis-Babesiasis Is A Confusing Disease