asthma Syndrome Diet, Dietotherapy, Asthma Syndrome Eat What Good
- Examination And Diagnosis Of Asthma Syndrome
- How To Prevent Asthma Syndrome And Nursing Measures Of Asthma Syndrome
Diet should be avoided for asthma syndrome
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat foods rich in vitamin C; 2. It is advisable to eat food to help relieve asthma; 3. Eat foods with inactive protein.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- PorkRich in protein, it can provide necessary nutrients for the repair of organism tissues.250g stir-fried.
- TomatoIt is rich in vitamin C and vitamin B, which is beneficial to the repair of tissues and nerves.100g is fried with eggs.
- PumpkinIt is rich in vitamin B and has a good function of nourishing nerves.Cook with 250g water.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- Fermented glutinous riceIt contains a certain amount of alcohol and has the characteristics of hair, which can induce or aggravate allergic symptoms such as asthma.Eat glutinous rice porridge or coix rice porridge.
- Zanthoxylum bungeanumIt belongs to pungent food, which can cause foreign body aspiration due to pharyngeal paralysis in patients with this disease.It is advisable to eat non-irritating condiments.
- Garlic mossIt belongs to the rhizome of garlic, and it is not suitable for patients with this disease to eat spicy and irritating food.When necessary, it can be fried and eaten.
- Complications Of Asthma Syndrome, What Diseases Can Asthma Syndrome Cause
- How To Diagnose And Distinguish Asthma Syndrome-asthma Syndrome Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Introduction Of Asthma Syndrome-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Symptoms Of Asthma Syndrome, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Asthma Syndrome
- Treatment Of Asthma Syndrome, How To Do Asthma Syndrome, And Medication For Asthma Syndrome