non-adrenaline hyperplasia pseudohermaphroditism diet, dietotherapy, non-adrenaline hyperplasia pseudohermaphroditism eat what is good
- How To Prevent Non-adrenaline Proliferative Pseudohermaphroditism And Nursing Measures Of Non-adrenaline Proliferative Pseudohermaphroditism
- Symptoms, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Non-adrenergic Pseudohermaphroditism
Non-adrenergic proliferative pseudohermaphroditism should not be eaten
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat food with cold taste; 2. Eat high-calorie food; 3. Eat food that promotes blood circulation and removes blood stasis.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- Chicken with red flowersIt has the function of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, and can reduce the growth rate of teratoma to a certain extent.10-20g of safflower and 500-1000g of chicken are stewed.
- WatermelonCold in nature and taste, it is more suitable for thermal diseases such as teratoma.Eat 100-200g directly to avoid eating too much, resulting in too cold constitution.
- PumpkinIt is rich in vitamin B, which is of great significance for tissue repair and suitable for postoperative use of this disease.200-500g, boiled in white water.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- Animal testisIt contains androgen, which can stimulate the further enlargement of teratoma.Change to hormone-free meat, such as fish and duck.
- BullwhipIt also contains abundant androgen, which can cause the blood supply of teratoma to increase and the tumor body to increase progressively.Eat other non-irritating meat instead.
Post-dietotherapy prescription (the following information is for reference only, please consult a doctor for details)
1. Stewed turtle: 750 grams of turtle, 100 grams of ham, 13 grams of starch (broad bean) and 25 grams of mushroom (fresh). Seasoning: 15g yellow wine, 60g shallots, 1g monosodium glutamate, 100g garlic, 3g salt, 100g lard (refined), 25g vinegar and 1g pepper. Slaughter the live turtle, remove the internal organs, blanch, remove the black film, chop it into pieces, and flush it for later use. Wash ginger and cut into pieces, peel garlic and pat it into mashed garlic. Slice winter bamboo shoots. Slice ham. Put the turtle pieces into a casserole, add scallion, ginger pieces (pat loose), cooking wine, bamboo shoots and ham pieces, add clear water to submerge the turtle, boil on a strong fire, simmer on a small fire for 2 hours, remove ginger and onion, add refined salt and monosodium glutamate to taste, and sprinkle with mashed garlic when eating.
2. Tremella pigeon soup: 500g of young pigeons, 10g of Tremella (dried), 25g of green onions, 4g of ginger, 8g of salt and 10g of yellow wine. Wash and drain young pigeons, chop off their heads and claws; Tremella is soaked in hot water, changed into hot water every 10 minutes, so three times, cut off the pedicle and macula, wash and drain, and sprinkle into small flowers; Put the soup pot on the fire, pour chicken soup, add young pigeons and ginger slices, boil, cook Shaoxing wine, and simmer for about 1 hour with slow fire; Add thoroughly tremella, and then stew until the soup is sticky and crisp; Pick up the young pigeon, remove the bones, and tear the pigeon meat into strips; Boil in a pot, sprinkle with chopped green onions and season.
3. Boiled ribs with yam: 250g of yam, 150g of pork ribs (large ribs), 5g of green onions, 3g of salt, 2g of ginger, 2g of vinegar and 2g of star anise. Peel yam, wash and cut into pieces; The ribs are changed into pieces; Put yam and ribs into the inner pot of pressure cooker, add onion, ginger, refined salt, vinegar, aniseed and proper amount of water, adjust the pressure into ribs, and keep the pressure for 10 minutes before eating.
4. Tangerine peel black chicken soup: 400 grams of black-bone chicken. 10 grams of dried tangerine peel, 15 grams of Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz, 15 grams of Poria cocos, 5 grams of Placenta hominis, 15 grams of yam, 10 grams of ginger and 3 grams of salt. Wash black-bone chicken; Peel yam, wash it, and cut it into hob blocks; Peel ginger, wash and slice; Put water in the pot, boil it on a strong fire, add black-bone chicken, and skim off floating foam after boiling; Add dried tangerine peel, Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz, Poria cocos, yam, ginger slices and refined salt, switch to medium heat and cook for about 60 minutes; When the black-bone chicken is cooked and rotten, pour out the soup, pour in the purple river car powder, stir well and drink.
5. Stewed old chicken with Guiqi: 600g of hen, 20g of Angelica sinensis, 20g of Astragalus membranaceus, 10g of dried jujube, 4g of salt and 1g of monosodium glutamate. Chop the old hen into pieces and wash the blood with water; Wash Angelica sinensis, Astragalus membranaceus and Jujube with water Boil water in the pot, and blanch the washed chicken nuggets into the water; Put the blanched chicken nuggets, Angelica sinensis, Astragalus membranaceus and jujube into a stew pot, add water, boil on the fire, and skim off the floating foam on the surface; Cover well and continue stewing with low fire for about 3 hours; When the chicken nuggets are ripe and rotten, add refined salt and monosodium glutamate to adjust the taste.
6. Fried blood duck: 2000 grams of duck, 1 gram of pepper, 6 grams of ginger, 4 grams of salt, 5 grams of pepper (red, sharp and dried), 3 grams of monosodium glutamate, 15 grams of shallots, 25 grams of garlic (white skin), 30 grams of peanut oil, 10 grams of sesame oil, 35 grams of cooking wine and 4 grams of soy sauce. Take a clean bowl, first pack 15 grams of cooking wine, kill the duck from under the neck, let the duck blood flow into the bowl, and stir evenly with chopsticks; Then soak the duck in boiling water and scald it, then stir-fry the hair, dig out the internal organs, cut it into 1.8 cm square pieces with a knife, and pack it in a bowl for later use (head, feet, wings, internal organs, etc. are not needed); Wash ginger and cut it into 1.2 cm square slices; Remove the roots of onion, wash it, and cut it into 1.2 cm long pieces; Dry red pepper is obliquely cut into 0.9 cm strips; All two halves of garlic cloves are put into a clean bowl together; Heat the iron pan on a strong fire, pour peanut oil, and when it is 70% hot, pour the cut ginger, onion, garlic and dried red pepper to stir-fry, then pour duck pieces and stir-fry; Stir-fry until it shrinks and turns white, then add 20g cooking wine, soy sauce and refined salt and stir-fry; Then add 200 ml of fresh soup, move the iron pan to a low fire and simmer for 10 minutes; When about 1/10 of the soup is left, pour duck blood on the duck pieces, stir-fry them while drenching, so that the duck pieces are covered with duck blood. After drenching, add pepper and monosodium glutamate, stir-fry them slightly, then start the pot, put them into a plate, and then pour sesame oil.
7. Ginseng pork belly: 100 grams of glutinous rice, 500 grams of pork belly, 10 grams of ginseng, 15 grams of poria cocos, 10 grams of sweet almonds, 12 grams of jujube (dried), 5 grams of dried tangerine peel, 30 grams of cream, 5 grams of pepper, 3 grams of ginger, 15 grams of garlic (white skin), 10 grams of green onions, 2 grams of salt, 1 gram of monosodium glutamate and 5 grams of yellow wine Wash ginseng, simmer on a strong fire for 30 minutes, slice and leave soup. Wash both sides of pork belly, scrape off the white film, and scald it slightly with boiling water. Soak almonds in boiling water, then rub them with cold water, peel them and dry them. Wash and enucleate jujube; Wash Poria cocos; Wash dried tangerine peel and break it in half; Ginger and garlic are broken; Cut onion into sections; Wash glutinous rice. Put ginseng, Poria cocos, almonds, dates, dried tangerine peel, glutinous rice, pepper and white pepper in gauze bags, tie their mouths and put them in pork belly. Put pork belly in a large plate, add some cream, cooking wine, salt, ginger, onion and garlic, steam in a drawer for 2 hours, and take it out when pork belly is ripe. Take out glutinous rice and keep it when it is slightly cool; Then take out ginseng, almond and redJujube retention; Take out the rest. Put dates in a small bowl, slice pork belly and put ginseng on pork belly. Pour the original soup and ginseng soup into the pot, wait for boiling, and adjust MSG.
1. Eat more foods rich in high-quality protein, such as lean meat, eggs, dairy products, beans and their products;
2. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, such as celery, cabbage, rape, spinach, apples, oranges, jujubes, kiwifruit, bananas, etc.;
3. Drink plenty of water;
4. Eat a proper amount of sugar to supplement calories. Eat more sugar-rich foods such as honey, rice, noodles and potatoes to supplement calories;
5. Eat more dried fruits such as walnuts and peanuts.
6. Avoid greasy food;
7. Avoid hair products and flatulence food;
8. Restrict smoking, drinking, drinking tea and coffee.
- Examination Of non-adrenergic Proliferative Pseudohermaphroditism And Diagnosis Of non-adrenergic Proliferative Pseudohermaphroditism
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Non-adrenergic Pseudohermaphroditism-non-adrenergic Pseudohermaphroditism Is Easily Confused
- Non-adrenaline Hyperplasia Pseudohermaphroditism Complication, Non-adrenaline Hyperplasia Pseudohermaphroditism Can Cause What Disease
- Non-adrenaline Hyperplasia Pseudohermaphroditism Treatment Method, Non-adrenaline Hyperplasia Pseudohermaphroditism How To Do, Non-adrenaline Hyperplasia Pseudohermaphroditism Medication
- Nursing Care Of Non-adrenaline Proliferative Pseudohermaphroditism-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos