abdominal wall contusion diet, diet, what to eat for abdominal wall contusion
- Treatment Of abdominal Wall contusion, What To Do With abdominal Wall contusion, Medication For abdominal Wall contusion
- Complications Of abdominal Wall contusion, What Diseases Will Be Caused By abdominal Wall contusion
Abdominal wall contusion and diet should be avoided
Appropriate diet: 1 should eat foods that promote wound healing; 2 should eat antibacterial and anti-inflammatory foods; 3 should eat foods that promote the absorption of nutrients.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Aloe Aloin A, trauma hormone and glycopeptide mannose can promote wound healing and recovery. It has the functions of anti-inflammatory, sterilizing, absorbing heat and reducing swelling, softening the skin, and maintaining cell viability. The combination of curdlan and callic acid also has wound healing activity . 100-200 grams per day is appropriate, steamed food is better.
- Lemon lemon is rich in vitamin C, like a natural antibiotic, has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, prevents infections and is beneficial to the recovery of patients. It is advisable to soak in water and drink 300-500ml every day.
- Winter melon and wax gourd are dietary fiber foods, which can promote appetite, promote the absorption of nutrients, and are beneficial to the recovery of the patient's body. 200-300 grams per day is appropriate.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Salted fish Salted fish is a food that contains a lot of edible salt, which can easily lead to water and sodium storage, leading to edema of the limbs, and aggravating the pain caused by abdominal wall injury. It is advisable to eat low-salt foods.
- Lard Lard is rich in fats, it is easy to nourish bacteria, cause inflammation and infection, which is not conducive to the recovery of the patient's body. It is advisable to eat low-fat foods.
- Soybeans are gas-producing foods, which can easily cause intestinal flatulence, slow down intestinal peristalsis, affect the absorption of nutrients in the intestines, and are not conducive to the recovery of patients.
Abdominal wall contusion diet health care
1. What to eat for abdominal wall contusion is good for the body?
1. Strengthen nutrition, eat more meals with high protein and vitamin content, eat chicken, lean meat, shrimp, milk, tofu, beans, etc.
2. To prevent infection, eat needle fish, loach, shad, golden needle vegetable, rape, taro, mung bean, red bean, malantou and so on.
3. Provide protein foods that are easy to digest and absorb, such as eggs and fish.
2. What foods are best not to eat for abdominal wall contusions?
1. Eat less greasy and heavy foods.
2. Avoid smoking, alcohol, greasy, fried, mildew, and pickled food.
3. Spicy foods such as raw garlic and mustard greens are contraindicated.
4. Avoid foods that are too sour, too spicy, and too salty.
- abdominal Wall contusion Examination, Diagnosis Of abdominal Wall contusion
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate abdominal Wall contusion-abdominal Wall contusion Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent abdominal Wall contusion, Nursing Measures For abdominal Wall contusion
- Introduction To Abdominal Wall Contusion-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Nursing Of abdominal Wall contusion-nursing Precautions-diet Taboo