abdominal great blood vessel injury diet, diet, what to eat for abdominal great blood vessel injury
- Symptoms Of Abdominal Great Vessel Injury, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Abdominal Great Vessel Injury
- Examination Of Abdominal Great Vessel Injury, Diagnosis Of Abdominal Great Vessel Injury
Food and drink for abdominal damage to large blood vessels
Appropriate diet: 1 should eat foods that stop bleeding; 2 should eat foods that enhance immunity; 3 should eat foods rich in iron.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Lychee is a food that has the effects of stopping bleeding, reducing swelling and pain, and has a certain hemostatic effect on patients with bleeding. 100-200 grams per day is appropriate.
- Milk Milk is rich in high-quality protein nutrients, which can enhance human immunity and improve disease resistance, which is conducive to the recovery of patients. 300-500 ml per day is appropriate.
- Coprinus comatus and pork liver is a food containing a lot of iron, which has the effect of enriching blood and has a certain therapeutic effect on patients with bleeding. 100-300 grams per day is appropriate.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- The irritation of hot pepper is relatively large, and it is easy to stimulate blood flow, congestion and swelling, aggravating the patient's condition, and not conducive to the recovery of the patient. It is advisable to eat light food.
- Zongzi Zongzi is a relatively indigestible food, which can easily cause intestinal swelling, aggravate bleeding and damage, and is not conducive to the recovery of patients. It is advisable to eat foods that are easy to digest.
- Onions Onions are foods that are relatively easy to produce gas, which can easily cause abdominal fullness and slow down intestinal peristalsis, leading to slower recovery of patients. It is advisable to eat foods that do not produce gas and are easy to digest.
Abdominal great blood vessel injury diet health care
1. Postoperative dietary therapy for abdominal large blood vessel injury (the following information is for reference only, please consult a doctor for details)
1. Red dates and brown sugar boiled pumpkin
[Composition] 500g fresh pumpkin, 20g red dates, and appropriate amount of brown sugar.
[Preparation method] Peel the pumpkin, cut into small cubes, add red dates and brown sugar, and cook in water.
[Usage] Take it with a meal, preferably on an empty stomach.
[Applicable] Postoperative patients with deficiency of both qi and blood and weak physique.
2. Black sesame soy milk
[Composition] 30g black sesame seeds and 40g soybean powder.
[Preparation method] Stir black sesame seeds over a low heat until cooked, grind into a fine powder for later use, put the soybean powder into the pot, add an appropriate amount of water, mix into a thin paste, soak for 30 minutes, simmer and simmer until boiling. Filter the soy milk with gauze, add it to the pot, simmer until boiling, add black sesame powder, mix well and serve.
[Usage] Separate serving in the morning and evening, and add brown sugar when serving.
[Applicable] It is especially suitable for patients with deficiency of both qi and blood and liver blood deficiency after surgery.
3. Astragalus perch soup
[Prescription] 1 sea bass (200g), 30g of astragalus, 30g of Chinese yam, 6g of tangerine peel, and 4 slices of ginger.
[Preparation method] Clean the perch and cut it into pieces. Wash the astragalus, yam, and tangerine peel, put all the ingredients into the pot together, add an appropriate amount of water, boil it on high heat, and simmer for 1 hour.
[Usage] Drink soup and eat meat.
[Applicable] To invigorate the spleen and replenish qi, appetite and neutralize, it is especially suitable for patients to restore their physique after surgery.
4. Stewed rabbit meat with red dates
[Prescription] 60g red dates and 250g rabbit meat.
[Preparation method] Wash the rabbit meat, blanch it thoroughly in a boiling water pot, remove it, cut into small pieces, and put it into a casserole with the red dates, add appropriate amount of water, boil on high heat, add cooking wine, simmer for 40 minutes on low heat, and wait for the rabbit meat. After cooking, add chopped green onion, minced ginger, salt, monosodium glutamate and five-spice powder, mix well, simmer and add sesame oil to serve.
[Usage] Serving as a meal, take it as you please.
[Applicable] Double tonifying qi and blood, restore postoperative physical strength and spirit.
2. What is good for the body after abdomen great vessel injury?
1. Provide protein foods that are easy to digest and absorb, such as milk, eggs, fish, soy products, etc.
2. Eat more foods that have the effect of nourishing blood, such as jujube and longan.
3. Eat more freshly cooked vegetables and fruits, eat more mushrooms, sunflowers, asparagus, tomatoes, carrots, etc.
3. What foods are best not to eat for large abdominal blood vessels?
1. Avoid animal fat and greasy food.
2. Avoid smoking, alcohol and spicy food.
3. Avoid mildew, fried, smoked, and pickled food.
4. Avoid hard, sticky and difficult to digest foods.
- Causes Of abdominal Large blood Vessel Injury, What Are The Causes Of abdominal Large blood Vessel Injury
- Complications Of Abdominal Great Vessel Injury, What Diseases Will Be Caused By Abdominal Great Vessel Injury
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Large Abdominal blood Vessel Injuries
- How To Prevent abdominal Large blood Vessel Injury, Nursing Measures For abdominal Large blood Vessel Injury
- Introduction To Abdominal Vascular Injury-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet